Kristin Fisher Eyebrows Giveaway
- The Promoter is Kristin Fisher Eyebrows ("Promoter").
- The Sponsor is Dose International Limited, Unit 1201-04 , 12/F, Energy Plaza, 92 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon Hong Kong, ("Sponsor").
- The promotion starts and ends in accordance with the rules specified in the collateral/description associated with the social media post advertising this promotion (“Specific Rules”).
- The promotion is open to all residents in Australia aged 18 years and over. This promotion is not open to employees or family members of Sponsor and Promoter, their agents or anyone connected to the promotion.
- No product purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
PARTICIPANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read, understood and accepted, these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Promoter reserve the right to remove any entrant and pick another Winner(s) not complying with those terms and conditions, any other requirements set out in the promotional material, the law or whose behaviour is considered by Promoter as disloyal, dishonest or fraudulent. Promoter reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so at its sole discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible for the Prize, participants must enter in accordance with the Specific Rules.
- There are no limits on entries per person, unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- verify the validity of entries and entrants;
- disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions; and
- disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Winner(s) will be chosen in accordance with the Specific Rules.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Winner(s) via social media to verify acceptance of the prize offered to chosen entrant.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, substitutable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. If any Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
- Winner(s) will be notified in writing by social media by the Promotor.
- The Promoter will not notify participants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact Winner(s), however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting Winner(s) by any other method than as outlined in clause 15, or for Winner(s) not receiving notification for any reason.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the Winner(s)’ surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence
- The Prize will be delivered to Winner(s) by post or registered courier within 60 days of prize acceptance, subject to provision of valid Australian address.
- If government restrictions pertaining to COVID-19 should prevent Prize delivery from occurring during the timeframe in clause 18, the Prize will be delivered to Winner(s) within 28 days of these restrictions lifting.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- If the Prize is unclaimed by 14 days after Promoter contacts Winner(s) via social media, a new winner will be chosen within 5 days.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Sponsor assumes any responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or
telecommunications problems, including security breaches, or for any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter and Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter and Sponsor accept no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Winner(s) may be required to participate in reasonable publicity at no expense to the promoter. By entering the competition, the Winner(s)’ consent to any publicity generated as a result of the campaign and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment. For any imagery containing minors, under the age of 18, prior consent must be obtained from parents or legal guardians before it is published.
- The Promoter will give one month’s notice on this website of any intention to cancel or amend
this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook or Instagram from any claims.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering this competition, the entrant warrants and agrees that they are over 18 years of age.
- This promotion is governed by and subject to the laws of the State of Victoria. Each entrant agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Victoria to hear disputes in connection with this promotion.
Standard Promotion and Competition Conditions
The “Promoter” is Dose International Limited, whose registered office is at Room 1202, Energy Plaza, 92 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all Promoter’s, and its affiliated companies’, employees and their Immediate Families (spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension).
(b) all people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
(c) all people who have already won a prize from this promotion.
1. These Promotion or Competition Rules (the “Rules”) apply to all ZURU Inc. Promotions or Competitions (collectively, the “Promotion”) conducted by means of any medium. The Rules may change from time to time.
2. If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms (the “Specific Rules”) those Specific Rules will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rule.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules, registration, entry or vote is limited to one (1) per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and the Specific Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter that Promotion.
5. No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion, unless specified in the Specific Rules.
6. The Promotion is open to United States, Australia and New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
7. Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
8. Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Promoter decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
9. By participating, entrants grant Promoter exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
11. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
12. Where the Promotion involves texting, the following apply:
a. Standard SMS text charges will apply, unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules and will depend on the entrant’s particular plan or agreement with their phone service provider;
b. Any form of automated text message is invalid;
c. The telephone number from which the entry was made will be stored in a database. The entrant has a two business day period from the time of entry to request removal from the database. If no request is made it is deemed acceptance that the information can be used for future promotion and marketing purposes; and
d. Promoter takes no responsibility for text costs incurred after the Promotion has closed as stipulated in the Rules or Specific Rules.
Winning the Prize
13. Only a person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the Prize (the “Winner”).
14. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then as determined by Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the “Judge”).
15. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final.
16. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail or in person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Promoter. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: 3 attempts to contact the Winner will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry).
17. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the Prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
18. Where the Winner is required to claim the Prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the Winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the Prize.
19. The Winner takes the Prize entirely as his/her own risk and indemnifies Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
20. Where the Prize includes air travel and/or accommodation, either international or domestic, the Winner (and any travel companion) are responsible for all additional costs associated with the Prize that are not specifically included, such as transportation, meal costs, spending money, insurance, travel documentations, and all other incidentals. Winner must hold a valid passport and other documentation as required by the applicable immigration department.
21. Promoter reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
22. Promoter takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short-code, Force Majeure, or otherwise.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Prize.
24. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Promoter control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, Promoter has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
25. The Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or other third party platforms.
26. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
27. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
28. Promotions and these Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law. Any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of New Zealand.